While information is the cornerstone of our ability to provide
superior service, our most important asset is our clients trust.
Keeping client information secure, and using it only as our clients
would want us to, is a top priority for all of us at More Than Travel.
Here then, is our promise to our individual customers:
1. We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and
confidentiality, any information our customers share with us.
2. We will limit the collection and use of customer information to
the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our customers,
which includes advising our customers about our products, services
and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
3. We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the
proper handling of customer information, to have access to that
information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be
subject to our normal disciplinary process.
4. We will not reveal customer information to any external
organization unless we have previously informed the customer in
disclosures or agreements, or are required by law.
5. We will always maintain control over the confidentiality of our
customer information. We may, however, share customer information
with reputable companies when a customer has expressed an interest
does not apply to these other companys use of customer information.
6. Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services,
we will require them to conform to our privacy standards and to
allow us to audit them for compliance.
7. We will attempt to keep customer files complete, up-to-date, and
accurate. We will tell our customers how and where to conveniently
access their information (except when we’re prohibited by law) and
how to notify us about errors which we will promptly correct.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1. When you register, and at other times, we may collect personally
identifiable information from you that may include your name,
address, telephone number, e-mail address, and facts about your
computer. We do not, however, knowingly collect personal information
from children under the age of thirteen. In addition, if a user is
under 18, unless consent is obtained from your parent/guardian, you
are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
2. We automatically collect IP addresses and Web site usage
information from you when you visit our Web site. This information
helps us evaluate how our visitors and customers use and navigate
our Web site on an aggregate basis, including the number and
frequency of visitors and customers to each Web page, and the length
of their visits.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION COLLECTED
1. For the purposes for which you specifically provided the
2. To send you e-mail notifications about our new or existing
products and services, special offers, or to otherwise contact
you.To enhance existing features or develop new features, products
3. To allow us to personalize the content and advertising that you
and others see based on personal characteristics or preferences.
4. We may combine the information that we collect from you on
https://www.thetitanicholidays.com with information that you provide
to us in connection with your use of our other products, services
and web site.
5. We may disclose and use personally identifiable information in
special circumstances where it is necessary to enforce our Terms of
Use (for example, when necessary to protect our intellectual
property rights). We may also disclose or use your personal
information when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires us
to do so.
HOLIDAY SPECIAL 25% OFF !
Subscribe now to recieve hot special offers and information about the
best tour, trade fair packages, updates and discounts !!